- DOE Course
September 19, 2018 - September 30, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
24 week course online.
** Please can you contact us on registration to confirm if you are completing the bronze, silver or gold level** firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete your life skills Duke of Edinburgh requirements at home. You complete the course independently and we supply all of the recipes, helpful tips and support to improve your cooking, evidence sheets and guidance for 6 months until completion.
Duration of class – 3 months. Cost £150 . Once you have registered, we will send you a welcome letter and a link to a dropbox folder with starter information and your first recipes.
The price includes
- Recipes, evidence sheets and helpful tips emailed to you each week for the duration of 6 months; to comply with requirements of the award these need to be completed each week and recorded on evidence sheets with photographs.
- Each fortnight, 2 evidence sheets are emailed to us, checked and signed off by our assessor.
- At completion of the course you will be signed off and we complete your assessment online.
- Recipe portfolio includes dishes from main courses, baking, desserts and snacks – using skills to prepare from scratch. Can also include your favourite recipes!
- Advice on healthy choices for ingredients selection and substitution.
- 6 month period commences at your preference.
- Ingredients and equipment provided by the student.